Wednesday 25 September 2019

B ADVAITA VEDANTA I've been doing vipassana for close to 2 years and its made me cognizant of the truth of a lot of Buddhist teachings, particularly concerning reincarnation/karma/annica/anatta/dukkha etc. Still, there is that ever-present gnawing doubt from my ego that I've yet to dissolve that maybe this is just an escape or temporary interest; or that some of these things might just be me convincing myself to be true so I can justify going down the path. I've also been reading into Advaita Vedanta, where some of the teachings resonate with me strongly too and perhaps even moreso than Buddhism.

I've been doing vipassana for close to 2 years and its made me cognizant of the truth of a lot of Buddhist teachings, particularly concerning reincarnation/karma/annica/anatta/dukkha etc. Still, there is that ever-present gnawing doubt from my ego that I've yet to dissolve that maybe this is just an escape or temporary interest; or that some of these things might just be me convincing myself to be true so I can justify going down the path. I've also been reading into Advaita Vedanta, where some of the teachings resonate with me strongly too and perhaps even moreso than Buddhism.

No comments:

Post a Comment