Thursday, 11 October 2018

LYF

Debbie Clark
Debbie Clark, former Environmentally Friendly Barista / Ornithologist
  1. You will ALWAYS have demons. They will be there buried within you, you will always carry them from childhood. You will never escape them because they sculpted you as a person. At one point these demons were teaching you something.
  2. Sometimes just looking at food can make you gain weight! (I looked at a doughnut once and I gained an extra chin).
  3. There will be people in your life, relatives or friends who you may have come to trust and coexist with, but they will disappoint you at some point.
  4. Materialistic things are irrelevant. Don’t get too obsessed, who are you trying to impress?
  5. You are going to experience every emotion on the spectrum, deeply. Sometimes you won’t be able to identify what you’re feeling, but it happens.
  6. Adults get into trouble and they get told off. When I was a kid, I use to think grown-ups never got into trouble. I was wrong.
  7. Most friendships are superficial.
  8. There’s no point trying to create a “life plan”. For example, don’t name an age when you want to have achieved a specific goal because circumstances and finances will often shift the dynamics of your timeline.
  9. Misery loves company.
  10. There will be people younger than you that are more experienced, knowledgeable and probably even maturer than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment