Wednesday 4 September 2019

B for sure, I deal with a few insecure and passive aggressive types who project their problems unto me. I've learned to take their arrows with a smile and let them turn into flowers before they hit. It annoys them which makes me smile too, I got nothing but love for all beings knowing what they go through and the Buddhanature underneath their suffering.

for sure, I deal with a few insecure and passive aggressive types who project their problems unto me. I've learned to take their arrows with a smile and let them turn into flowers before they hit. It annoys them which makes me smile too, I got nothing but love for all beings knowing what they go through and the Buddhanature underneath their suffering.


Anger is something I still struggle with, and I hope one day that it will not get in the way of metta for all beings and my sense of compassion.



No comments:

Post a Comment