Monday 11 October 2021

MAHASASHTHI

 ##################

BBTBR BRAHMAN X MAYA

People who believe in the oneness of everything are happier, new research finds.


##################

SRF



##########

"When I sit in stillness, I can learn to accept myself as I am right now. Mother Earth teaches me that I do not have to keep rushing through my life, but I can enjoy each part of it. I can see that Mother Earth accepts me and all beings as we are." - Holly Fogle, Pennsylvania, USA


#################

AHAM SUNYAM


##################

PANENTHEISM 



###########

Every celebration is Shakti and every renunciation is Siva. 


####################

सर्वम् आयुर् नयतु जीवनाय ।

(अथर्ववेद/Atharvaveda- 12.2.24)

वह परमात्मा दीर्घ जीवन के लिए तुम सबको सम्पूर्ण आयु तक ले जाए ।

May God lead you all on to a full age for a long lifetime!###


########################




##########





###########






A vase stood in the heart of the house, alabaster, smooth, cold, holding the still, distilled essence of emptiness, silence.

–VIRGINIA WOOLF


###################



No comments:

Post a Comment