Sunday 17 May 2020

LIQUID TIMES X WALKING ON SAND B WAY X CAMAREDERIE OF THE DOOMED

/////////////////ALLOCENTRIC SELF





//////////////////EGOCENTRIC AND ALLOCENTRIC PERSPECTIVES One of the more remarkable features of your brain is that it routinely shifts back and forth between two different ways of experiencing the world: • egocentric: things known from the personal, subjective perspective of “my body” or “my self”; what things have to do with me; a targeted, often narrow view. • allocentric: things known from an impersonal, objective perspective; the whole setting or context in its own right; less sense of I; a wide view. 


//////////////////////////TRIBALISM SHRINKS MIND AND SHRINKS HEART


//////////////////////////COSMIC ONENESS AWE
One day I sat on top of a cliff overlooking a beach and gazed out into the blue abyss, and soon found myself completely consumed by the vast expanse of all that is. I felt oneness and timelessness with the universe profoundly. It felt as though a conscious energy outside of my mind was running through me, and although I could feel it transforming my very being, the experience seemed untouched by thought or judgment. Some of life’s greatest mysteries were answered within this single experience and remain felt and known to this day. 


///////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment