Wednesday 29 August 2018

3/15 FOR SLF

Dark Triad Test

  1. I like to get acquainted with important people.
  2. I insist on getting the respect I deserve.
  3. Most people can be manipulated.
  4. I’ll say anything to get what I want.
  5. Make sure your plans benefit you not others.
  6. People who mess with me always regret it.
  7. Hurting people would be exciting.
  8. I try to make sure others know about my successes.
  9. It is sometimes worth a little suffering on my part to see others receive the punishment they deserve.
  10. Payback needs to be quick and nasty.
  11. I’ve been compared to famous people.
  12. People see me as a natural leader.
  13. I enjoy having sex with people I hardly know.
  14. It’s true that I can be mean to others.
  15. There are things you should hide from other people because they don’t need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment