Monday 3 June 2024

REFORM PERFORM AND TRANSFORM

 A


A


A

A

STJQ

Why "Who am I?"

Adi Shankara captured it in another context: children are busy playing, youth are preoccupied with the opposite gender, the middle-aged are engrossed in their duties, and the old are burdened by worries.

Why would anyone bother with "Who am I?" At least if you pray to God, He may grant your wishes. Yoga and meditation provide mental and physical well-being. Rituals bring long life and prosperity.

What’s the use of Who am I ? And why does any one care?

Unless they are bugged by the nature of I, they cannot ‘who am I?’

It is only the awakened that are bugged by the nature of I, a certain existential crisis.

These folks never return to normal. No matter how much ever they try to rock with life- drink, drug, date, or whatever- The ‘who am I?’ will be back to haunt!

They streamline this ‘Who am I?’ as a path of self-enquiry with the guidance of Sages like Ramana Maharishi, Nisargadatta, and AdiShankara.

Precisely, it is to float with the ‘I’ awareness as it rises, dances, falls, rises, and so on…

It is not for those whose ‘I’ is still a limited mental construct. Not Yet!

It is the direct path according to Ramana Maharishi, but not the only path.

Every path is beautiful-

A



A


A



A



A




A


a



a

Longer sleep duration and earlier sleep onset were associated with lower blood pressure.

a

No comments:

Post a Comment