Thursday 13 June 2024

REALITY 3 LAYERS - ABSOLUTE TRANSACTIONAL ILLUSION X BRAHMAN ROPE SNAKE X TURIYA WAKING DREAMING

 a

Jorge Luis Borges:

“A poet should think of all things as being given him, even misfortune. Misfortune, defeat, humiliation, failure, those are our tools. You don't suppose that when you are happy you can produce anything. Happiness is its own aim. But we are given mistakes, we are given nightmares, almost nightly, and our task is to make them into poetry. And were I truly a poet I would feel that every moment of my life is poetic, every moment of my life is a kind of clay I have to model, I have to shape, to lick into poetry. So that I don't think I should apologize for my mistakes. Those mistakes were given me by that very complex chain of causes and effects, or rather, unending effects and causes we may not begin by the cause in order that I might turn them into poetry.”

a

No comments:

Post a Comment