Saturday 23 March 2024

NEARING A FAR GD

 A


a



A


A



a


a



a


A

”I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think.“
SOCRATES

A


A



A


A

TO ENLIGHTEN IS TO DISAPPEAR 

TA-QRA

How can you get enlightenment through meditation?

“You” can’t. Through meditation, kundalini, kriyas, scripture study, bhakti or jnana or any other path/method. Because ‘enlightenment is not a personal event that happens to a “you” in “time.”

It is the substratum, Being, that already underlies all of the dream-character’s activities and efforts…including meditation.

Because meditation effect is not permanent, does it mean my enlightenment will go away too?

As above, there is no “my” enlightenment. There is no “my,” no “self.” Trying to make that dream-“I” enlightened, through meditation or any other approach, is the complete opposite of enlightenment. Realizing there never was any separate self that could either get enlightened or not get enlightened…is enlightenment. Or more accurately, just Being.

So the purpose of meditation is not for the meditator to ‘get enlightened.’ It is for the meditator to disappear.

A


PRION NEBULA 

A

No comments:

Post a Comment