Saturday 2 March 2024

NDM - PUT YOUR AWARENESS TO WORK, NOT YOUR MIND

 

A


"I always entertain great hopes."
ROBERT FROST

a
“I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”

~ Rita Rudner

a
“Movies aren't born. They fight their way to life. And the struggle can wear you down. I send the script to a movie star's manager, who says, ‘I love the script for him.’ It means her assistant read it. When the movie star's ‘covering agent’ says, ‘I love the script for him,’ it means the actor is technically available and needs an offer to read it. When the movie star's ‘responsible agent’ says, ‘My client loves the script,’ it means the actor has notes. When the movie star's lawyer says the same thing, it means he's going to make the negotiations as painful as possible. When the movie star himself says, ‘I love the script,’ it means he wants to know who's going to rewrite it.

a

No comments:

Post a Comment