Tuesday 13 February 2024

PSYCHADELICS X ASIAN SPRTUAL TRADITION -60s

 A

COUNTERCULTR

A

FOCUSSING ON CONSC

A

HUMAN POTL MVMNT

A

BIOHACKING 

A

The world is deterministic at a very large scale. Not at the microscale. So, whether that works for consciousness or not, we simply don’t know at this point.

A

 IDENTIICN WITH THE SACRED AND THE SERIOUS- SPRTLTY 

A

US AND THEM MODEL - BINARY COMORT ZONE

A

 The sound of three thousand monks sitting is like the sound of a monsoon hitting a shingled roof. Why these thoughts and not others? Didn’t I just wonder that? I was going to get up and leave, despite the eyes of thousands of sitting monks on me as I walked out, each of them obviously at inner peace with themselves and their bodies and minds while here I was, antispiritual, anti-Buddhist, my blood turning into a boiling tide pool and a phantom limb speared through the left half of my ribs. The statistics of spontaneous thought may be broadly similar to statistical models of foraging behavior in natural environments, which can mathematically describe goal-directed movements in a variety of organisms including single-celled parasites, immune cells, herons, bees, and humans attending county fairs. If the goal of the brain is to predict, and prediction means silencing, do bodies disappear when their goal is done? When they’ve predicted everything? That can’t be right. But a perfectly predicted world vanishes from the mind’s eye, right, compressed like a television signal? So why was each part of me so suddenly there? JUST HEAD FEELING - I IN THE CENTRE OF FOREHEAD NOT DOWN IN MY TOE 

A

 


a


No comments:

Post a Comment