Saturday 25 November 2023

HEALING IS THE NEW HIGH

 A

Giardiasis can leave lasting effects on children differently than on adults. These may be: iron deficiency, micronutrient deficiencies, protein-energy malnutrition, cognitive deficiencies, or failure to thrive

A


A



a

 four have been increasing at an alarming pace — Filoviruses (such as Ebola and Marburg virus), SARS Coronavirus 1, Nipah virus, and Machupo virus. These strains are contributing to a general trend of larger and more frequent spillover events.

a

DALI- 
"The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents."

A
The great chain of being was the medieval metaphor for ecology before we spoke of ecosystems. I view it as a philosophical and theological attempt to speak of the interconnectedness of all things on the level of pure “Being.” Today we might call it “the circle of life.” For me, it speaks of the inherent sacrality, interconnectedness , and communality of creation. 
—Richard Rohr

A
TA QRA 

Teja is a wonderful teacher that you all know very well, true and direct, no bullshit, like we need ! :) Nisigardatta vibe anyone ? Yes :)

He helped me in a specific phase of my life that was needed, when I was struggling to get out of the spiritual non-sense and a difficult heartbreak (c’est la vie!)

The teaching he gives is direct, uncompromising and non-dual.

There is only what is happening and no personal person can actually “awaken”.

In my case, it has “helped” “me” to relax the seeking mode and live my life more naturally. The funny thing is that my clearest awakenings came when I didn’t look for them at all. I used to be much more spiritual when I was younger, but I also was much more involved in the spiritual dream. My clearest “seeings” took place at work when I was on the phone with some clients, completely out of the blue, totally uncaused by any effort or practise. I didn’t think this could be the case, I really thought awakening had to be a striving, but it turned out it wasn’t the case.

The one thing I liked the most about Teja is that he was clear in dispelling the illusion of the one trying to awaken, the spiritual seeker is actually one of the biggest blockage to “true” abiding awakening. We have many teachers out there but unfortunately, many keep the illusion of the “disciple” and “guru” kind of non-sense and the abuse that usually comes with that in so many ways. That is not the case here at all, and that is one thing I enjoyed.

In my case, when I stopped seeking, when I started to relax, it simply “happened on its own”. The person that was looking for awakening, the person that was trying to get there was the one blocking.

In other words, “I am the observed”, including the seeker (Maxime).

When “I” saw that, my life (even my personal) life changed. I was able to let go of control, go with the flow so much more, trust the moment and myself instead of my head.

So I really hope both my experience and his teaching will be helpful to some of you.

It can be quite life transformative, and it has been for me.

Truth has an impact, it also has an impact on our personal human life. It doesn’t mean life becomes smooth and easy, it doesn’t mean it becomes all simple. No. That would be a fallacy. But usually, what I noticed in my own experience is that life supports us. Life supports our awakening.

Life is. Life doesn’t need to awaken, of course. Life has no purpose. It is pure “leela”, just a play of love and energy, for nobody.

But for our dear human incarnation (that will end very soon), being together as one and including the truth into our hearts everyday in every since interaction that we have (business, family, anything !) is life changing.

Truth is radical. It challenges us and pushes us to be the clearest version of what we can be.

Not the “best” in the human sense, not the “greatest” in the ego sense, just truthful and pure of heart.

Just listen to the video where I share my experience about the teaching.

And thank you my friend, for this opportunity to spend time with you.

As I said in the beginning of the interview, I didn’t use to like your teachings when I was younger ! Lol. It was too direct.

But it came at the right time in my life and I made great “use” of it


A

RBR

Historically, however, Christianity and Islam both were influenced by a wide range of ideas and cultural practices, rebirth among them, and there certainly have been, and continue to be, a minority of Christians and Muslims who posit an eschatology based upon it. In the case of Christianity, rebirth seems to have been accepted by certain early Gnostic sects, as well as by medieval “heretical” groups influenced by Gnosticism, such as the Cathars, Albigensians, and Bogomils, and by Renaissance movements inspired both by Gnosticism (or some other esoteric movement) and by the recent rediscovery of Platonism and other forms of Greek thought.

A


A




No comments:

Post a Comment