Tuesday 20 February 2018

Until we realize the fakery of samsara, we are wandering around thinking: "All this is real and out there. I'm really limited. I'm really suffering. Things really are difficult for me. My body really is a horrible mess. And I am basically an angry person -- perhaps I can practice a bit of patience here and there, or maybe I can get a little bit kinder, but basically this is how I am, and I'm fixed, and I'm limited. And I am really deluded, and my life is full of suffering and problems, not to mention irritating people."

Until we realize the fakery of samsara, we are wandering around thinking: "All this is real and out there. I'm really limited. I'm really suffering. Things really are difficult for me. My body really is a horrible mess. And I am basically an angry person -- perhaps I can practice a bit of patience here and there, or maybe I can get a little bit kinder, but basically this is how I am, and I'm fixed, and I'm limited. And I am really deluded, and my life is full of suffering and problems, not to mention irritating people."

No comments:

Post a Comment